Saturday, April 16, 2016

Upcoming Heritage Exhibition

Since the end of February 2016, I have been working with a special National Sports Association (NSA) which has contributed much to the sporting landscape of Singapore.

So as not to spoil the surprise, I won't name the NSA just yet... but come Saturday, 23rd April 2016 (1 week from now), I will post pictures of the exhibition that I am currently working on.

Yes! An exhibition! This NSA is indeed a trailblazer in this field because this is the first time ever that any NSA has taken a big step forward to tell their story in public... Chaired by a very prominent legend, this exhibition will certainly make people sit up & pay attention, with it being an Olympic year and all...

I have planned it such that it will be a multi-sensory,interactive exhibition: with things to see, hear, touch & feel.

Very humbled and proud to be involved in this ground-breaking exhibition! Stay tuned, for pictures, in a week's time!

No comments: