Thursday, April 28, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Meeting Min Lawrence Wong before the 28th SEA Games

Never a nice thing to be stuck in bed with flu so I decided to cheer myself up a bit and reminisce about the past - nothing wrong to do this, in between the intermittent naps as the body recovers from the ravages of flu...

May 9th 2015 - Anyway, in my capacity as a Doping Control Officer, I was given the opportunity to meet then MCCY Minister, Lawrence Wong during the Uniform Distribution event at the F1 pit building. I thank Sport Singapore for this opportunity.

Receiving my Accreditation Card & Uniform Pack from Min Lawrence Wong during UDAC

Group shot with the rest of the volunteers receiving their Uniform packs from Min Wong

Shaking hands with Min Wong as he walked into UDAC

During the 28th SEA Games, I was Venue Doping Control Manager for Expo where 5 sports were contested.

As a "people person" I love coming in touch with all sorts of people - it helps one grow as one adapts to the various idiosyncracies of different people.










No comments: